Friday 18 September 2020

How Do I Remove My Facebook Account Updated 2020

 
How Do I Remove My Facebook Account Updated 2020
 
How Do I Remove My Facebook Account Updated 2020: Alright, you've resolved it within you to permanently delete your Facebook account - this 2020 guide will help you very much on how to go about deleting it.
 
Remove%2BAccount
Before you proceed to delete your FB profile, make certain that you have back up of all your photos and media files and contacts. Note: Deleting your account implies that you will NEVER recover it again once deleted.

How can I permanently delete my account?

To remove your account from Facebook permanently, you should follow this step by step tips!
  • Login to your Account
  • Visit the delete link here: https://ift.tt/35QbU5A
  • Follow onscreen instruction to delete your account permanently. This works 100%!
Screen%2BShot%2B2017-07-09%2Bat%2B11.13.38%2BPM
I hope you were able to remove your Facebook Account



from Fruitty Blog https://ift.tt/2ZKqlrp
via IFTTT

No comments: