Saturday 5 September 2020

How Do I Unfollow On Facebook – How Do I Unfollow Someone On Facebook

In this article, I will show you how you can quickly unfollow someone on Facebook. Are you ready to unfollow that person? If yes, then i suggest that you read on to find out how. Have you had enough already? Thankfully, unfollowing someone on Facebook is just as easy as following them in the first place.
How Do I Unfollow Someone On Facebook
To unfollow, just hover your mouse over the Follow button and select Unfollow [their name]. However, if you’re hardly concerned about losing a few Facebook friends or if it’s time for your annual purge, you can jump right to the stealthy unfriend option without letting anyone know they’ve been removed.

How to Unfollow Someone on Facebook

When you unfollow someone, you won’t see their posts in News Feed, but you’ll still be friends with them. To unfollow a person, Page or group from News Feed:
  1. Click  on the top right of their post.
  2. Select Unfollow [Name].
To unfollow a person, Page or group directly:
  1. Go to the profile, Page or group you want to unfollow.
  2. For a profile, click  > Unfollow.
  3. For a Page, click  > Follow Settings, then click the circle next to Unfollow this page. Click Update to confirm.
  4. For a group, click  > Unfollow group.
To temporarily unfollow a person, Page, or group, you can snooze them. If I unfollow a friend on Facebook, will they get notified if I follow them again?
Yes, as far advise I’m aware, if you follow someone you’ve previously unfollowed they will get a notification. In the same way as if you’d followed them for the first time.
That said, you can always act stupid. Along the lines of, “Oh, I don’t know how that happened but once I realised ‘my mistake’ I just wanted to correct it.”
Few people would have a problem with that I suspect. And by acting stupid you avoid causing any offence.


from Fruitty Blog https://ift.tt/3i1es7N
via IFTTT

No comments: