Monday 28 October 2019

OUR FIRST NIGHT

OUR FIRST NIGHT
OUR FIRST NIGHT
At first, we were never in love, there was nothing like love at first sight for us. We always met each other in school, but I had no interest in becoming intimate.

On that fateful night of our intimacy, we returned together from a friend's house where I went for a birthday party. We got home a bit late and had to sneak stealthily into my room in the dead of the night, with me leading the way. The thick darkness in the house caused me to slowly rummage my hand on the dusty wall, as power had been interrupted earlier. I was careful not to make a sound, to avoid being heard or seen (bad child).

I successfully made it into my room and managed to locate the matches to light the candle and was able to find my way around. I quickly had a cold shower to relieve myself, changed into my pink lacy and sleeveless lingerie and felt breathtakingly comfy and refreshed. I sprayed my flower-scented cologne, and got all set to do it. The mere sight of the yellow but mild flame emitting from the candle was enough to turn on all the senses in my head to get to the business for the night. 😍

My darling was patiently waiting on my well-laid bed to have me. Just then, power was restored. "Thank heavens." I said as I rushed to turn on the fan. It blew hot air on us at first, then it became normal. I switched off the fluorescent light and turned on the lamp by the bed, and seductively laid myself down with high hopes. With the light from the lamp, I could see clearly, so I slowly moved my hand and pulled up the covering. The sight was damn appealing. I loved what I saw.

Dear me! I couldn't wait. "Ah! This is lovely." I exclaimed in excitement. And wow, It happened. Right on my silky sheets, I had an intercourse, a mind changing experience. I was only able to sleep at 3am after I finished. I'm yet to find the right words to describe the ecstatic feeling that Bertha M. Clay rocked my mind with that night. Yes, I had an intellectual 'intercourse' with a best selling author, Bertha M. Clay, via her book, 'Beyond Pardon'.

It was the first time ever I had to read for fun, not because I wanted to write an exam, a night I will never forget. I decided to read it after so much praises from my friend who was a book addict, and yes, I wasn't disappointed. The book was excellent! It ignited my craving for books, and it paid off since then. I was a good student in secondary school, but I unintentionally had a very slippery relationship with books outside the school environment. I didn't like reading non-academic books, only recommended textbooks mattered to me.

Books were for school, study was for exams, so I was brainwashed, but that night made a difference and redefined my flawed understanding of books. I was in JSS 2. Many children/adults are presently experiencing this fallacious satirical shaft, but you and I can help reconstruct their mindset by teaching and encouraging them to read. There is more knowledge in books than there is in schools. Books educate more than schools.

Don't forget to read, make it a habit.

Bonjour!

Written by Mfon Ekott.


from Fruitty Blog https://ift.tt/2BRX5TA
via IFTTT

No comments: