Monday 28 October 2019

PAINS OF A BROKEN SOUL: A True Life Story By Mfon Ekott.

PAINS OF A BROKEN SOUL: A True Life Story By Mfon Ekott.
PAINS OF A BROKEN SOUL: A True Life Story By Mfon Ekott.
A lot of people find me attractive, beautiful and homely. Many sing my eulogy and laud my comeliness, but they know so little about my other side, the inner pains.

I lost my virginity at a tender age, at the molestation of the strange man who visited my house. My sweet innocence was lost violently at the early stage of my infancy. He came as a friend, I opened my arms to him but he raped and wrecked me, then walked away freely, still a free man today.

Behind the beauty of my appearance, lies a broken soul that bleeds through my eyes. I have been sold, back stabbed, and cheated by many men. No one to protect me, no one to defend me. Those who deeply cared for me died trying to protect me, and since then, I have not found true love again.

Forget my beauty, it does not count. I can't even rub shoulders with my mates, they are far ahead of me and they mock me at every little chance, but there is no one to speak for me. I cry daily for my lost virginity, and struggle hard to regain my health and beauty, but even my very own do not care whether I live or die. They contribute to my ruin.

Each time I try to heal, I helplessly fall in the hands of hungry men with sugarcoated words who suck me dry and leave me worse than I ever was.

Will I ever heal, or get back on my heels?

The only thing I have now is hope, I won't lose it.
I am weak, I need your protection.
I am wounded, I need quick healing.
I wish to rise again, I need your help.
I want to stand again, I need your support.
I shall rise again, I pray.
I will glow again, I hope.
I am NIGERIA 🇳🇬, and this is my heart's cry to my citizens‼️
I will cross many waters, visit many lands, but NIGERIA remains my home, I will always return.

Dear friends, let's not give up the hope of a better NIGERIA, it shall rise again.

Oga dinma.

#MyPenMyThoughts

#MfonWrites

Written By Mfon Ekott.


from Fruitty Blog https://ift.tt/2PoeScL
via IFTTT

No comments: