Monday 14 October 2019

His Text Messages Says Alot About Him.

His Text Messages Says Alot About Him.
His Text Messages Says Alot About Him.
Ladies, do you know that text message from your man really says alot about him? Do take a look in the post below;

When You Are Dating An Educated Man Who Has Class And Ambition, You Get Texts Such As These:


1. Morning Priceless, Hope you had a wonderful night. Make Sure you put a smile on someone's face today because your smile is literally the cutest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

2. Yes Queen, I miss you so much. I am heading out for Brunch, would love you to join me at our Usual Spot.

3. My Ocean, Its been hectic at work.. Go have some good moments with friends, I'll make it up next week.

4. My Haven, don't put yourself under pressure, i know you will achieve your goal soon. You have my full support.

5. Good day Dove, just calling to check on you because your voice is my favorite sound.

6. Dear, about your project fee, i have forwarded #300,000.00 into your account.. I hope that will be enough. Do well to keep me abreast.

7. Greetings my Cream, please get dressed for Service, I'll meet with you shortly.

When You Are Dating A Man With A Birth Certificate And A Low Mentality You Get Text Such As These;


1. Baby how far, you can't even call me..You no try ooo. Call me jareh. Later you'll say you love me.

2. Hello sweet baby, I'm so hungry.. cook rice and stew for me I am coming ooh!. My Love for you is Undiluted.

3. Edíyè, i am very horny.. I feel like doing it now. Please come over na. U Are So Sweet.

4. Sugar, when coming to the house you buy Soap.. All my cloths are dirty. I'll always love you.

5. Baby, you know if I have the money I'd have given you.. What is #10,000.00 or better still borrow from someone, I'll pay later you hear.?

6. Sweetheart, please send me airtime so that I can call you when I miss you small.

7. My Love, i am seeing both of us in the future but I need more proof to be very very sure.

8. Baby, not that I can't marry you, I want to see you pregnant before anything is done... I don't want to end like my Uncle that has no child since 2010 he got married.

Choose wisely!

Written By Victor Willz Firdance


from Fruitty Blog https://ift.tt/2oGSy3d
via IFTTT

No comments: